Service & Parts Offers
OUR EXPERTS SEE WHAT OTHERS MIGHT MISS.
With The Works52, Ford-Trained Technicians help keep your Ford running smoothly. You’ll get:
• An up to 83-point inspection of your vehicle, with every hose, belt and fluid checked.
• A comprehensive Vehicle Report Card: a checklist of important details on the state of your vehicle in terms of service and repair, explained to you by a Ford Service Advisor during a one-on-one consultation.
• An oil53 and filter change.
• Rotation and inspection of all four tires.
The Diesel Works58
YOU WORK BETTER WHEN YOU CAN SEE THE FULL PICTURE
With The Diesel Works58, you'll get:
• An up to 87-point inspection, so you have the peace of mind that not a single aspect of your Ford goes unchecked.
• A comprehensive Vehicle Report Card explained to you by a Ford Service Advisor.
• An oil58 and filter change.
BELOW 7°C, ALL-SEASON TIRES START TO LOSE TRACTION AND SHOULD BE CHANGED TO WINTER TIRES
You can’t see it, but at 7˚C, the road can get slippery with all-season tires, even if there’s no chance of snow. Luckily, Ford tire experts have over a million hours of combined training nationwide, and know your Ford better than anyone else. They have a full range of national brands and can help find the right tires that perform optimally for your vehicle, driving habits, and local conditions.
Plus, if you find a lower advertised price, they’ll match it for up to 30 days, guaranteed (49). Participating locations also offer Convenient Tire Storage (57) if you need it.